Friday, February 22, 2019

How to Study and Prepare for Exams

Hiya Friends,
I would to share some tips which I have been used for study purpose and got the good results in my life.

While studying we think as it is easy and now will remember for long time. But after some time or days, we will forget it.

Then we think that ohhh whatever I read, I forget the stuff, I am not good or my mind is not sharp like others.

But the Truth is "Everybody forgets the stuff".

If you don't want to forget anything, whatever you have read or studies. You must need to keep revision periodically which everyone does.

I am damn sure many people are not aware about these things but I have learned from my experiences and IITian's friends experiences:

For example, here very few people check the Index pages of the books but that is very important pages for quick revisions.
Also, I would like to give some tips which are very important.

Tips:
1. When you studying anything like Mathematics, Science, Physics... ALWAYS READ AND WRITE WITHOUT SEEING.

See, we have to understand the stuff also, that's right but this is easy way to learn and remember for long time.
Just try it and let me know the result, Damn sure it will work.

2. While you are doing revision, always revise through Topic or check the INDEX page of the books.

While you revise or go through the index page of the books, automatically everything will recollect to your mind whatever you have read.
And also, you will come to know what you are missing or forgetting.
I would like to share my real time experiences, during exam time we have prepare for all the subjects.

Especially In Mathematics, when you check or see the Math's Questions, you will feel as "Yes I know it and I can do it" but when do solve on paper, 98 percent of the people will not able to solve it and they do mistakes in exams.

Amazon offers
Mathematics can't be read, it should be always solved on paper. Even last date of exam, you must take paper and pen and solve the Questions.
You should not just see and then think as you can do it.

For quick revision, always see the Index of books and revise from there, I am sure it will very helpful.

While studying Mathematics, Physics or Chemistry always use notebook and pen.

Try and come back for any Queries… Waiting for response…

Thank…

No comments:

Post a Comment